The Weekly Service presents
Mini-masterclass | The art of storytelling w/ Luke Hockley
Tuesday March 6th, 6.00pm – 8.30pm
Stories create bridges between us. The Weekly Service is a space for people to share real, authentic and vulnerable stories; stories that draw from lived experience - we call these 'ideas with heart'.
In this workshop communication and storytelling magician Luke Hockley from Midnightsky, will take you on an experiential learning journey that helps you to find and shape an idea with heart to share in public.
During the workshop you will:
• Get practical support to “Stand somewhere and say something”.
• Find your feet and practice ‘being seen’ as a storyteller.
• Uncover and build confidence in your story
• Practice vulnerability, authenticity and courage in storytelling
• Improve your skills and confidence in public speaking. Including how to structure your story for engagement and impact.
Luke will be assisted by Matt Wicking.